Saturday, November 28, 2009

How come some boys nowadays wear make up more than girls? :-o?

Because we cute





Edit:How was this a violation?!?!?!?





All is well i wonHow come some boys nowadays wear make up more than girls? :-o?
hi mate,


i think its become more acceptable in society that its ok to wear make up for boys. attitudes have changed and people are generally more accepting of an individuals rights and choices.


i have not worn make up since my acting days at college. it wouldnt be accepted for me to wear make up, i am from a different generation and my mates would kill me in saying that i notice as i type that my nails have varnish on (clear) from my last manicure (am i a big girl?)How come some boys nowadays wear make up more than girls? :-o?
most girls are too butch to be called ladies instead they called ladettes,and ladettes don't do make up that's for girls besides Pink money is the force these days
Maybe they don't want anyone to call them ';stink';y, and to ';throw rocks at them';!
I like to be in touch with my feminine side lol





joke lol





x
stop hanging around emos then.
You mean Tokio Hotel,....guyz bill and tom? or Emo guyz?
They are just a bit messed up,trying to be yuppy lol
Could you cite me an example





Just curious
I blame Adam Lambert.
they are called tranees
cause they feel like it
What kinda boys do you go for lol?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disorder