Saturday, November 28, 2009

What is your make up routine and how long does it take for you to apply your make up?

just wondering...


i wash my face allpy mousterizer if needed put on foundation put on concealer if needed apply face powedera little blush or bronzer then curl my eye lashes pu on eye liner then eye shadow curl my eyelashes again put on mascara then lip gloss


it all takes me about 35 minWhat is your make up routine and how long does it take for you to apply your make up?
Mine doesn't take too long, really .. I never need foundation, so I put a little bronzer on %26amp; occassionally blend in a little mousse-like blush .. I curl my lashes %26amp; put on some black liner. I wear white eyeshadow, Idk why, I just love it. I won't wear any other color. Then, I curl %26amp; put mascara on my eyelashes.. and I like my lashes to be LONG, so that takes the longest.


I have 21391731 things on lipgloss from when I used to wear it, but now I hate it. I just put on some lip balm occassionally.





Maybe 10-15 minutes at the most, but I can finish it in 3-5 if I have to hurry.What is your make up routine and how long does it take for you to apply your make up?
On an average day, I wash my face with a cleanser, apply moisturizer, then a light layer of foundation. Then I apply some neutral colored eyeshadow for definition, a thin layer of brown eyeliner on the outer corners of my eyes, then mascara to finish. After that I lightly brush on loose powder to brighten and even things out. It takes around 15-18 minutes in all.





If I'm going out, I'll repeat the first three steps, but this time apply a more striking eyeshadow in various colors then blend them together. I use liquid liner to line the upper lids of my eyes then wing it out at the ends, creating a cats eye effect. It's very sexy and brings your eyes out like no other... just be careful. Mascara comes next, and after that a layer of powder and blush on the apples of my cheeks. For my lips, I always put chapstick on before applying any kind of color. This takes a little longer, maybe around 23-28 minutes.
-wash my face


-put on mosturizer(idk how to spell it)


-put mineral powder stuff on


-put on eyeliner


-put on eyeshadow


-put mascara


-wait till mascra drie then add a little more eyeliner or etc. id needed


-a very very litle bit of blush on my good days(which is like 1 time a week)


-and a little bit of light pink eyeshadow on the cupid part of my lip (which is the little curveypart im the middle) to make my lips look a little fuller


*it actually works


-add lipgloss





it takes me bout 30-40 minutes on my slow days and 20-25 minutes on normal days.
I do my makeup in the car, since I'm usually on the go (I don't have my license yet.)





I keep a makeup bag in my purse with:


1. Mineral powder foundation


2. Black eyeliner


3. Mascara


4. Lipgloss


5. Eyebrow/eyelash brush


6. Small makeup brushes


7. Q-tips





1. Wash my face with cetaphil cleanser in the morning. I have oily skin.


2. Once I'm in the car, I use a small makeup brush to apply the powder foundation all around my eyes, especially on my eyelids. This helps keep my makeup in place.


3. Apply black eyeliner


4. Apply mascara. Comb through with eyelash comb to prevent clumps.


5. Smooth on lipgloss


6. Groom eyebrows.





This takes about 5-10 minutes. I check my makeup every few hours.
I don't usaully wear make-up but I love the stuff especially lip gloss I collect lip gloss.I just take out all my make-up and make-up brushes if i'm gonna wear it and do this order.





1.Put on eyeshadow that matches my outfit and then blend it because it almost always smears.


2.Put on blush very light blush


3.Put on lip gloss.I almost always wipe it off though when I eat.


4.Put on mascara (if it's a special night)





Takes me about 5-10 minutes.
1. wash my face (Acne Free cleanser)


2. tone my face (Acne Free toner)


3. moisturize (Ambi SPF 30 lotion)


4. apply face powder (Physician's Formula Loose Powder)


5. apply concealer (Smashbox Camera Ready concealer)


6. put eyeshadow primer (Urban Decay Potion Primer)


7. put eyeshadow (Bare Escentuals Rose Pearl)


8. curl lashes (Revlon eyelash curler)


9. put mascara (Covergirl Fantastic Lash Waterproof)


10. put lipbalm (Alba lipcare)


11. put lipgloss (Bare Escentuals gloss in Garden)





sounds long but my makeup only takes like 5 minutes!
Wow, you take a long time! I wash my face in the shower and apply a shimmering moisturizer directly afterwards. I'm fairly young, so the moisturizer doubles as a 'foundation'. I put a touch of highlighting stick under my eyes and apply a peach colour eyeshadow and black mascara. Then the last thing I do is lip gloss. This takes about 10 min total.
I do my makeup super quick, I think its because i wear the same stuff everyday so I have really gotten into the routine.





I apply concealer if needed (which i rarely do)


then i put MAC studio fix powder foundation all over my face


then I put clear mascara on my eyebrows to keep their shape


then I put eyeliner on the inside of my bottom eyelid


then mascara


then burts bee's lip balm, and i'm done!
wow you take a long time. I take about 10-15 min. I wash my face in the shower, put on face lotion, foundation, blush, eyeliner and mascara. I do not always curl my eyelashes because my mascara usually does the job, but when I do curl them I do it right after i put my mascara on so it dries curled works great for me.
i have my face washed with:


cleanse - aveeno moisturizing bar (active naturals)


tone - dickinson's 100% natural botanicals witch hazel daily facial toner


moisturize - aveeno daily moisturizer ( fragrance free with oatmeal) (active naturals)


then i apply a tinted moisturizer mixture i made with organic makeup!


then i apply pressed powder, blush, and a finishing veil! :)


it takes me about 15 minutes
10-15 min for me. I wash my face, moisterize, use foundation (conceler if I need it), use a face powder to make the foundation last,and then do my eyeshadow, eyeliner,mascara, and lip gloss. sometimes I do blush or a bronzer.
maybe 15


wash face : Clean %26amp; Clear


put on sunscreen moisturizer - clean %26amp; clear


foundation - Maybelline


Translucent powder - mary kay


eyelash curler - Revlon


mascara - covergirl


Eyeliner - Mac


Eyeshadow -ulta





i wanna say 15 minutes
Well I put my moisturiser on and leave it for 10 mins then concealer, foundation, powder, bronzer or blush, eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascarar, lips usually 25 mins

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disorder