Saturday, November 28, 2009

What is your daily routine for make-up on a school day?

how much do u wearWhat is your daily routine for make-up on a school day?
I use a creamy foundation under my eyes (so I dont look tired), then I put on a Cover Girl base foundation, then I put on Mineral Wear cover up on my face and neck, then I put on a bit of bronzer and blush, then I put on eyeshadow, then eyeliner, then mascara. ha ha I know it sounds like a lot but I do not over do it.What is your daily routine for make-up on a school day?
I don't wear a lot and i'm in middle school but this is what i do and i wake up at 5 a.m. so it should be easy. Start with a moisturizes then use a powder foundation because ';mousse'; foundation will make you look like you have weird stuff on your face. Make sure you brush down with the foundation because the hair on your face grows down. Next do your eyes. I use a liner on top and bottom but stop at you pupil from the outside in. Make sure you fade it a little. I would pick a shadow that ';blends'; with your skin tone (not to light or dark). For lips DON'T USE A LIP LINER but just do a gloss that has some color. Use a blush that matches your skin color or is a little darker. But my most important tip is MAKE SURE YOU HAVE A NATURAL LOOK!!
i apply moisturiser before my foundation, and use my fingers to blend in. then i put on mascara, several coats on my top lashes and just one coat on the bottom. then i dust translucent powder over my face and bronzer, and to highlight my cheekbones i use a blusher. lastly i use a black eyeliner pencil on my lower water line and add a little lip gloss to finish the look, thats my usual style anyway, but i change quite often too
I don't were makeup but sometimes i put mascara on but i usualy go to school with my hair tied up and no makeup.


On parties i do put make-up though;mascara,blush,and cream:)


I don't like my make-up to show though
when i get ready i put foundation, mascara, blush, eyeliner, and sometimes an eyeshadow that matches my outfit. hope my routine helps.
Here is what I use and it takes me 5 minutes:


Concealer (sometimes)


Powder


Blush


Mascara


A little bit of brown eyeliner along my lower lashes


Sheer lipstick


Gloss





Typing it it sounds like a lot, but you can't really tell its on.
foundation, concealer,face powder, bronzer, eyeshadow (hot pink, purple, black, etc), black mascara.
usually just consealer, mascara and lip chap (not gloss). but sometimes i have some eyeliner on, eye shadow, lip gloss
I don't like mascara because it makes my eyelashes feel all foated and weird and hard to take off :S





but I use MAC dark brown mascara and this RIMMEL liquid sparkly eye shadow : )


sometimes lip gloss


and thats it :]
3 in 1 under eye concealer, mineral powder, mascara
i wear like NONE i just put concealer over my blemishes
  • thick hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin disorder