Monday, November 30, 2009

Does anybody know where to get good make-up brushes in monroeville pa.?

I need a good set of brushes so i can do my make-up right and make it look great for everyday look i learn from beautyart.com.ua and i try the puprle and black look but it does'nt work because i dont have the right tools please help me.Does anybody know where to get good make-up brushes in monroeville pa.?
I would say that the brushes at http://www.eyeslipsface.com are awesome, and they are all only $1! There's all sorts of different types of brushes from you to chose from. They work great for me, and for the price, you can buy every one.Does anybody know where to get good make-up brushes in monroeville pa.?
MAC and QUO brushes are so good..also if you can't afford or don't have access to those brushes you could go to wal mart and get annabelle proffesional brushes.. much cheaper and work well
Belk. Clinique counter or MAC counter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disorder