Monday, November 30, 2009

How should I do my make-up, to make me look not ill?

this is related to my other question about fake tanning. I think Ill stay pale!





so how can I do my make up so i can look more 'alive' cause I just look very pale.





any helpHow should I do my make-up, to make me look not ill?
Hiya. I have the pale 'she looks anaemic' look too combined with dark eyes. To combat this I bought a tinted moisturiser. It's a moisturiser tinted slightly biegey-pink. Then after that I apply a shade darker than my typical 'Ivory' if I wear the lightest shade it makes me look worse! but you still want that natural look. Then get those brozer pearls in a tub and lightly brush over the face. You don't want to overdo the bronzer, this will definately make you look healthy and glowing. Apply some lipgloss and a little gold eye shimmer! =)How should I do my make-up, to make me look not ill?
On some fair women, contrast works wonders. Darker hair, eyebrows, and so on looks amazing. Especially with heavier than normal eye make-up, and also lipstick. The look can be very dramatic.





For fair skinned blondes, I am not so sure what can be done. Darkening eyebrows can help, but I am not sure what else beyond blush, which can be overused anyway.
Blusher is very good, if your cool or warm tone, that will decide which blusher to use. Pink or brown( go into your local department store for a free make-up advice.). tinted moisturiser is good, make sure you test before you buy. Also johnson summer sun is very good, gives a nice light glow to face and body, gradually over time.
%26lt;---------





I'm pale too, with dark brown hair and i just add a pop of blush to keep me looking alive.


No browns needed.


Sometimes if paler people use bronzer it can just make us look dirty.





A nice peachy pink blush will be lovely. In face, cheek and lip tints are great at giving a natural flushed look. Try one of them.
Try a tinted moisturiser to start with it will darken thought out the day :D only so it keeps it natural don't buy a darker foundation it will tern yu orange keep to your normal one maybe add a hit on bronzer


i tend to find the rimmel sun one is really good :D when yu do make sure yu blow off all the excesss an lightlyy brush it over your face :D


hope this helps
put on a pink lipstick or gloss


a good blush that isnt tan colored


and concealer under your eyes and on red spots :)


you could use an illuminating powder over it too


or bronzer
Just use a bronzer or a bronze-colored blush. Or you could get some self-tanning lotion and apply it daily.
Fake tanning products from Loreal,Boots and Body Shop or bronzers
paper bag always did the trick ! :)
  • thick hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin disorder