Monday, November 30, 2009

What kind of make up should I use?

I have really pale skin, blue eyes, and red hair (its not flaming red or anything just like a soft ginger red). i wear mascara and eyeliner and it doesnt make me look ghostly or anything. I just dont know like what else to use or what colors i should be working with, i also wear this tinted pink lip gloss =D. thankss in advancee.What kind of make up should I use?
try a soft bronze eyeshadow and some light pink blush to bring out the colors of your hair. your description sounds really pretty, you don't really have much to do. also, try using liquid black liquid eyeliner to wing your eyes.What kind of make up should I use?
For your skin use a nice soft cream face powder. For your cheeks use some bronzer to bring out the red in your hair. You can also try brown mascara and brown eyeliner. The color purple would be nice with your eyes too. You could also try purple eyeliner for your eyes. I really like to use eyeliners more than eyeshadows for my eyes. I think it brings out the eyes a little bit more and makes your makeup look natural. For your lips you should try some soft brown almost a goldish look for your lips. Also try this website i found it has ideas you can find for red heads :) good luck!!
I think you should try a neutral color eyeshadow, close to the natural shade of your eyelids, with a hint of brown, a brownish blush, and a reddish-orange or red lipgloss or lipstick. Hope I helped. :}

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disorder