Monday, November 30, 2009

Should i put blond highlights in my hair and change my make up picture below im 14?

鈾leaze no lectures





answer the question asked not one un-asked PLEAZE





Oh and i dont care about your opion on my baby lol





do you think i should just die my hair





im friggin fat and uglyShould i put blond highlights in my hair and change my make up picture below im 14?
where are the pictures?


im confused..Should i put blond highlights in my hair and change my make up picture below im 14?
wheres the picture?
were r the pictures
whats ur question??? if its should u get highlights what color is your hair?
it would help if there was pictures
what picture?


don't know about the highlights because you did'nt tell us the color of your hair
  • thick hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin disorder