Monday, November 30, 2009

Where can I find good music to make up dance praise ruitines to???

I'm looking for albums specifically made for dancing in prase worship performances I don't necessarily need ruitines I am good there just good music hip hop etc christian music obviously thanks in advanceWhere can I find good music to make up dance praise ruitines to???
Best to start with the latest Marvin Sapp CD album.....





Best songs by Sapp from that CD are.... ';Never Would Have Made It'; (slow tempo), or ';We've Gone This Far By Faith'; (up-tempo).





Then, try to find music by the earlier gospel greats--Andrae Crouch and Walter Hawkins, especially, had the best 1980s gospel music for praise dancing.





Marvin Gaye himself had a good up-tempo gospel song/Motown song called ';Joy';. This song would be great for you if the songs above are not exciting enough. I was a partial Marvin Gaye fan.





Hope all of this helps.Where can I find good music to make up dance praise ruitines to???
Try TobyMac - he's got some great songs. My church did some stuff to his song Irene and I love his song Get This Party Started. Good luck!
everywhere has good music especially praise!!!


But the best place to go would have to be


sam ash music!!!


or u can get the gospel/praise album 07/08!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disorder