Saturday, November 28, 2009

What everyday make up do you wear?

Do you prefer bright make up or more natural make up?What everyday make up do you wear?
natural.. depends on the day :) most of the time i wear mascara and eyeliner.. sometimes a bit of eye shadow if i have time to put it on in the morning lol :)What everyday make up do you wear?
Mascara, Eyeliner and I moisturise :)
start with moisturiser. then my main makeup in soem mascara and eyeliner because eyes are an important feature of your face. then depending on what i look like that day i put some concealer on even out my complexion.If i'm late i run out the door with no makeup :-)
Very natural makeup, my essentials are eye liner either purple or black on the rims, sometimes mascara and just my cherry chapstick. And not too occasionally, foundation when it's that time of the month for spot attack!
For everyday make up.. i prefer a dash of kohl, some mascara and a light lip gloss. If i have a meeting I add some neutral eye shadow, meant for day wear and some blush.
i use eyeliner and a bit of gloss... i also out foundation and in special occasions i put on blue purple and or bronze eyeshadow... but usually it depnds on my mood... =P
during the day, I go with the more natural look. Just some bronzer, foundation under my eyes and mascara.





at night I pump up the look a little more. black eyeliner. mascara. black eyeshadow. foundation. bronzer. and some nude colored lip gloss.
I dont wear any, unless I'm going out for a special occasion then I put eyeliner on xD
Eyeliner and a little bit blush. Not 2 much, so it'll look natural
It depends on the weather, what I'm wearing, my mood and if I have time before school lol. My best feature are my eyes, so I make sure that I try to highlight that everyday my wearing eyeliner and mascara.
Haha.





I wear fouandation with compact powder to give it a more natural look, not a more makeup look, if you understand that? haha.


Also eyeliner on the top and bottom eyelashes, with black eye shadow on my eyelids.





=D
foundation,eyeliner,mascara,lip gloss
Smoky eyes is most known.


I'd only use mascara and a natural lipstick or lip balm.
I still go to school, so I don't really wear much there, but at weekends, I wear: Concealer, (maybe) Foundation, Powder, Mascara and that's about it really.


Sometimes I wear eyeliner as well.





I also think neutral looks better than bright, and the foundation I wear is my natural skintone colour, so I don't turn orange :)





Also...


I buy most of my makeup from Natural Collection in Boots.
Foundation, mascara, eyeliner, blusher. Sometimes pale eyeshadow like grey or brown if I have time.I don't really wear lipstick or lipgloss, I like making my eyes more noticable than my mouth :)


I like my makeup to be noticable but not bright.
I wear makeup. A bit of bronzer, blush, eyeshadow and some mascara.


:)
I wear a tinted moisturizer, some light nude pink eyeshadow, mascara and lip balm. I try to keep it as natural looking as I can! If I go out into the sun I make sure I have some sunblock on my face under my moisturizer! I don't want to ruin my skin! If I go out at night, all I do is brighten up my eyeshadow!
actually it depends upon what time or ocassion you are wearing it on!


if you have a party in the morning light make up is the best!


if at evening, i guess if u just put lip gloss and a little blush it would look great!


as for at night, heavy make up looks cool!





I HOPE U LIKE MY ANSWER!
i don't wear any.if i will then i would choose natural one.
i dont wear makeup. Just some moistouriser
LoLz I'm a guy so I don't wear make-up xD
Definitely natural like moisturizing foundation and mascara. Make sure it all looks natural but red lipstick is always an option.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disorder