Monday, November 30, 2009

How do i help my oily skin not make my make up look nasty later on?

I love these type of questions because I used to have the same problem and I feel so great being able to help someone else who had/have a problem similar to me.





Anyway, the #1 thing I would recommend is an oil mattifier. I use Murad Oil Controlling Mattifier but you can probably find something cheaper. Not only does this reduce the amount of oil on your face that day, but it also makes your face transferproof. You can find a cheaper one from Mary Kay that works well (at least it seems so from the reviews on makeupalley.com).





Next, buy a blot powder. While the mattifier will stop your face from producing as oil it will not completely stop it and you may get some shine at the end of the day. So if you have 10 hour days, then lightly put the blot powder (using a powder brush) on your face when you have shine.How do i help my oily skin not make my make up look nasty later on?
You have to make sure that you skin is exfoliated every other day. And also the best thing for your skin is going to be a dimethicone base mattifying primer. But make sure that you have a nice cleanser and moisturizer for oily skin. You may have to kick out a little bit more money to find the product that works best for your skin. But in the end it is all worth it.How do i help my oily skin not make my make up look nasty later on?
Make sure you're using oil free products or a face wash/moisturizer for oily skin. This can help you control the oil in your face and cause less breakouts. However, if you do get a breakout, I recommend buying the Clean %26amp; Clear oil absorbing sheets. They work great, and you can carry them in your purse and use them whenever you feel like you're face is too oily. They take the oil off instantly and don't remove your makeup. I highly recommend them, I buy them every summer when my T-zone tends to get really oily. Good luck! :)
before the makeup goes on I suggest using what I use Pepino Cleanser and followup with Manzanillo toner from Coonobabe





Use oil free foundation like Savila also from coonobabe
You can either use oil blotting sheets throughout the day or some sort of mattifying gel underneath your makeup. Also, make sure you're using oil-free products on your face.


Hope that helps!
use Urban Decay Primer Potion before you put on your makeup you can get it at sephora
  • thick hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin disorder