Monday, November 30, 2009

What's your fav. product & color of product from the following make-up companies?

LOreal


Rimmel London


MAC


Thanks soo much =]What's your fav. product %26amp; color of product from the following make-up companies?
Loreal- their glam shine lip glosses are so pretty, last pretty long and have the most fab colors. I also like their HIP liquid lip colors.


Rimmel London- their kohl kajal eyeliner pencil is my favorite. smoothy, creamy, and makes that smudgy, smoky look. I use the black one everyday.


MAC- I LOVE their paint pots, especially the one called ';Quite Natural';, which has just enough color for everyday.


I also LOVE their pigments, you can mix it with pretty much anything, like nail polish and lotion for a shimmer, lip gloss for added color, and you can use it wet or dry on your eyes. I use it wet on my eyes for an intense look, i love the color ';Rose'; it is gorgeous.











My favorite out of these would have to be Rimmel.What's your fav. product %26amp; color of product from the following make-up companies?
Personally I like Scott Barnes but you can only get it at three places in the world, San Francisco Bloomingdales, LA Bloomingdales and New York Bloomingdales. But out of those I like MAC.
MAC and LOreal Rock

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disorder