Monday, November 30, 2009

What are your thoughts when a man compliments you on your make-up?

that he was actually like looking at me, right at my face...it might show that he like likes u in a way because usally men dont notice womens makeupWhat are your thoughts when a man compliments you on your make-up?
My first thought is oh-no! I got my make-up on too thick. If they notice my foundation then I need to learn how to properly apply it. I want compliments on beautiful, natural looking skin,not make-up.What are your thoughts when a man compliments you on your make-up?
It's up to you. Is it a man you like? Does it embar rass you that he noticed it? What's your reaction to it?
makes your lady happy
If a guy said something like I like the way you did your make up I would think he just liked my make up and say thank you.
I think you probably put too much on. Make up should be invisible
well i would be surprised coz it hasn't ever happened. but a guy friend of mine did like my lipgloss and wanted one for his gf.
Men often have a hard time expressing themselves so take any compliment politely and with grace.





A simple ';Thank You ';will do fine.
I prefer him to compliment me on my ';beauty'; rather than my ';makeup';. The makeup is meant to enhance beauty, not to be obviously ';caked on';...
Thank you
Can you say gay/drag queen?! lol Jk I think you should just take every compliment you get, and say thank you. ^_^
He wishes he can do his make up like mine...
he may be a drag queen....or a straight guy who sells make up.....but real guys don't pay any attention to make up...they might say you look pretty or they may notice your eyes..but they wouldn't say anything about make up for fear some other guy might think them gay.
That all depends on if hes complimenting you that you look good, or that you need it.
It's a good thing. It means that you pay attention to detail, and you respect the little things that a girl does to make herself look good. Besides, we don't stab ourselves in the eye everyday with mascara for personal gratification! We want you to notice!!
Curious. Most guys say they ';don't notice'; make-up, so if he speciffically compliments my make-up I thank him and wonder to myself what made him notice and why. This can lead in two directions, insecurity in yourself, or questions about the relationship between you and that man.





But the best thing to do is say thank you and assume he is complimenting on the fact that you look nice. Then forget about it.
i'd be flattered because not all men take notice on the effort that we put it to make ourselves look good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disorder